Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Joy of Pregnancy

So much has happened this past year, it is hard to recall and account for everything. I am trying to keep to my resolution of blogging more frequently again and sharing some inspiration. The biggest thing I would like to share with you is my pregnancy. My husband I found out in October that we are starting a new family and we couldn't be any happier. We are looking forward to the life changes and taking this next step in our relationship. Our due date is in July and we will hopefully find out the gender next week on ultrasound. Below I have a few photos of the first ultrasound, our photo reveal to friends and pregnancy bump photos of me at 12, 13 and 14 weeks. Huge difference in just a couple of weeks! Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and great New Years, wishing and praying for lots of peace, good health and plenty of love this year for all of us. God bless. 

First Ultrasound :)

Announcement on Facebook the Friday after Thanksgiving

Our collection of stockings- mines, Johnny's, Ginny's, and now Baby C's stocking!

12 week baby bump

13 week baby bump and New Years Eve outfit

Photos at 14 weeks, big difference already!

Ginger loving my pregnancy pillow. She just has to be a part of everything, love her to pieces. 

Had to add this, simply beautiful... XoXo







No comments: