Thursday, May 2, 2013

Back In The Game

I'm back! Guess who's blogging again? I've been so busy these past couple of months that I haven't been able to sit down and gather my thoughts to post anything new. I am proud to say I'm an ACE certified group fitness instructor now! I studied my butt off and it felt like torture reviewing anatomy all over again but it's worth it. I'm working at an all women's boxing gym named Striking Beauties teaching my favorite workout, barre! I'm sure all of you who have followed me know my obsession with barre. I'm glad to be able to teach it myself and motivate others to live a healthier lifestyle. It's a fun new journey for me along with my nursing career as a labor and delivery nurse. I am very fortunate to have the jobs I have and I'm very passionate about them.
I just taught my first barre class tonight. I'm excited that it went really well and I began to feel comfortable leading the group a few songs in. I understand like all things it takes time and improvement will occur with patience and dedication. We all make mistakes but we continue to be the best person we can possibly be. My goal is to use this blog as a source of motivation to others by posting cool new recipes, workouts, positive quotes and a place where people can share their expertise and knowledge about nutrition, and exercise. Please let me know what you would enjoy seeing or reading about! Have a great Friday and weekend everyone. Xo







No comments: