Friday, January 25, 2013

Believe In Yourself

Yesterday I brought up some tough stuff about me growing up. I never really expressed to anyone about my struggle with IBS and my weight issues. I decided to bring it up because I feel comfortable with myself now and hope that it will encourage you to do the same. Your true friends will not judge you, they will support and love you for the true person you are. It's not fun to live in fear and worry about how the world sees you. We are all unique but we share the same true feeling of wanting to be loved and the need to love one another. Wouldn't it be nice to have all that weight lifted off your back whenever you're around a large crowd, new people, or just hanging out with some close friends? There is no pressure to be someone you are not, just believe in yourself and share all those jokes and stories that you know you want to share. Let's learn to forgive those who don't love you for you and then simply move on. Holding on to resentment and jealousy only makes us weaker and frustrated with ourselves. When you have a moment of judgment toward someone, recognize it, forgive yourself for thinking of it, and then choose to see love instead. I've practiced this process with "May Cause Miracles" and I promise you, it really does work! Enjoy the weekend everyone, I love you all.








No comments: